Business of the Month
February 2019 Newsletter
Click the image above to view the 2019 Mason County Area Chamber of Commerce Newsletter.
2018 Annual Dinner
Video submitted by Ed Lowe.
To be successful, the Chamber will:
- Create and maintain a positive business environment.
- Identify and address core issues affecting the business community by providing leadership and participation in programs of an economic or civic nature that focus on core issues, and being a catalyst to facilitate communication among governments, civic associations, and other groups affecting the business environment.
- Provide an opportunity for all businesses to interact with one another.
- Be a voice for the business community.
Become a Member
Besides promoting business and commerce, Chamber member businesses and organizations participate together in beautification and clean-up projects. Also, we have been fortunate to be able to offer computer classes to business employees and/or individuals for a nominal fee at Marshall University/MOVC.
The Chamber works side by side with the Mason County Development Authority and the Mason County Tourism Committee to further improve relationships with surrounding communities, realizing that this keeps the positive attitudes working. We feel that teamwork is the key to attracting new businesses to Mason County. Our combined efforts to move ahead are getting the attention of those who are in a position to help us realize our goals. Thanks to Chamber members, our future is looking a lot brighter!
Members and Counting
- 4/25/19 6:00PM – 73rd Annual Chamber Dinner – Keynote Speaker Jessica Lynch, former POW who served in the Iraq War. (Jessica’s Bio / RSVP Form)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mason County Area Chamber of Commerce
Point Pleasant, WV 25550